The 4D Toto, also known as Sports Toto, was created by the Malaysian government and is now administered by a private corporation. Today, it has been one of the most popular lotteries in Singapore and Malaysia. Its popularity in these two Asian countries also paved the way for Indonesia and the Philippines to know this type of lottery. 4D Toto has become a lottery trend since it allows bettors to participate online and place their 4D online bet. This works the same way as 4d Singapore online, which is preferable to play in this time of the pandemic.
How to play 4D Toto?
In 4D Toto, you must be 21-years-old to participate in the lottery. If you meet the age requirement, then the next thing you need to do is to choose any number between 0000 and 9999. Each time the numbers are selected, 23 winning sums from the jackpot are drawn. If any of your chosen numbers match the 23 numbers selected, then you will receive a prize. Every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, the Sports Toto 4D lottery game is drawn.
The winnings in the 4D Toto game are divided into five categories: first prize, second prize, third prize, ten special prizes, and ten consolation prizes. Although, the prize structure of each type of bet differs from each other. Your prize amount is determined by the winning category, bet amount, and bet type.
4D Toto Bet Types
- Big bet
If you place a big bet amount and your chosen 4-digit number appears in one of the five reward categories, you will win a prize.
- Small bet
You will be rewarded a prize if your small wager appears only in the top three reward categories.
Available Types of Bet in 4D Toto
- Ordinary Entry. In a particular order, choose four digits. If your 4d combination matches any of the winning numbers in the same order, you win a prize.
- 4D Roll. Choose three numerals and one rolling digit in a specific order. The rolling digit, denoted by the letter “R,” can represent any number between 0 and 9.
- System Entry. You are betting on every potential variation of a four-digit number. There are 24 four-number combinations (e.g. 1234), 12 three-number combinations (e.g. 1223), and four two-number combinations (e.g. 1222). Keep in mind that the amount you place will be multiplied by the number of available combinations.
- iBet. You are effectively purchasing all permutations similar to the ‘System Entry,’ but at the same price as a regular bet. Increased odds at a cheap cost sounds nice, but with lower risk, your rewards are essentially diminished.
- Quick Pick. If you do not have any numbers in mind, Quick Pick will let the system generate a collection of random numbers for you.
How to win in 4D?
Pay Attention to the Numerical Trend
In most situations, the numbers drawn below may have occurred in the previous seven draws. If you notice that some numbers have not appeared in the past seven drawings, do not pick them. Pay special attention to the winning combinations of past rounds. Keep an eye on the results and make some wild estimates based on the range of winning odds.
Try Random Numbers
Some dates are ideal for 4D but not for Toto because the odds of receiving favourable numbers on birthdays and anniversaries are reduced. The majority of these dates match minor numbers such as 1 to 1 or 7 to 12. You will considerably boost your chances of winning if you vary your bets from time to time.
Mix Odd and Even Numbers
It is quite uncommon for all four digits to be odd or even. As a result, an outstanding blend can treble your odds of winning.
Play With a Positive Mindset
No one should play the lottery because they are desperate to win. It would be preferable if you used the law of attraction instead. A strong desire to win is infused with good energy elicits a favourable response, especially if you devote all of your efforts to accomplishing it.
These are the things that you should know about 4D Toto before placing your first-ever bet. If you want to make your 4D Toto participation safe and convenient, then choose 88ProAsia, where you can put your online bets at home while enjoying competitive winning 4D odds.
Read More: Know More About Horse Race Betting